In order to rise the awareness of competition policy and law and to facilitate the interest in promoting fair and effective competition, the Competition Council organizes seminars on competition law and its application in practice for entrepreneurs and associations thereof, national regulatory authorities, lawyers, and other interested groups.
Seminars are conducted by employees of the Competition Council, who are experienced experts in competition law.
- Regulation of mergers of market participants in the Competition Law;
- Opportunities to recognise prohibited agreements between tenderers;
- Regulation of cooperation between companies: what is allowed and what is prohibited when cooperating with a competitor;
- Prohibited agreements, their nature and harm caused;
- Abuse of dominant position: opportunities to recognize and remove obstacles to fair business;
- Other issues related to competition law.
To apply for a seminar arranged by the Competition Council in your organization, please, fill form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In the form and mail, please, specify:
- The organization you represent;
- Topic of the seminar you are interested in;
- Planned number of participants;
- Preferred time (date) and duration;
- Premises for conducting a seminar: as the seminar is provided free of charge, we will be grateful for the offer to provide free seminar rooms.