A webinar on “Competition restrictions in distribution and supply agreements” organized by the law firm Sorainen will take place at 10 a.m. on 10 November. At the webinar Līga Daugaviete, a member of the Competition Council of Latvia, will provide insight into the regulation of vertical restraints in Latvia and, together with representatives of competition authorities of other Baltic States, will discuss the planned changes in Competition Law.
Topics of the webinar “Competition restrictions in distribution and supply agreements”:
- Online sales restrictions: when and what can be restricted?
- Parity clauses: what are they, and are they lawful?
- Exclusive territories and customer groups: when is exclusive abusive?
- Fixing resale prices – is anything going to change?
- Enforcement priorities, existing case law and expected changes in the Baltics: discussion with the Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian competition authorities.
Representatives of Sorainen Law Office and representatives of Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian competition authorities will take part in the event. The webinar is free of charge and will be held in English. To be able to participate in the webinar it is necessary to apply electronically.
More information about the event: https://www.sorainen.com/events/webinar-competition-restrictions-in-distribution-and-supply-agreements/